The last time i wrote was 6 weeks back.
There we go, another 1+ month is gone.
Half the semester is over & today marks the end of the recess week.
Next would be the second half of the semester and then exams.
To be honest, i'm still not liking the things it is now.
As i had been asking around,
everyone seems to be doing well with their life and all
except me.
Perhaps a few complains about the struggle for more time
to do tutorials and readings, other than that
most of the guys i spoke to are generally fine with life.
Me?
I'm still feeling quite unsettled with life as a university student.
I don't find that sense of purpose and direction to work hard for.
I have zero motivation to study
(okay, maybe the only one that i had is just for the degree)
It really made me wonder how the hell did i get all those energy
to study THAT hard during secondary school.
I know i'm lazier when i was in JC than i was in secondary school
and i can say i'm even more lazy now than i was in JC.
I don't know if it's after going through
the 2 years of army and 6 months of work at Kaplan
which gotten me seen through things
that life is more than studying,
and that education today has became less meaningful
or perhaps, i just got plain lazy.
I simply don't understand how topics like project management
could be so theorised that it's like 80% on planning.
I don't understand why we pay that amount of school fees
just to hear very surfaced explanations
and asked to refer to the reference textbook for details.
I don't understand how almost all my group projects could end up
somehow or another related to the green environment
even when the module/topic of study is not.
Praying that things will improve for the better.
I'm really getting increasingly demotivated.
Let me end up with this song ba. Hai. =\
No comments:
Post a Comment